Thursday, October 2, 2008
Holly Tagged Me
Yup pretty much the only reason that I'm post on my much neglected blog is cuz I got tagged, by Holly.
So Now I have to share weird facts about me and tag others.... here goes...
1) I spend an insane amount of time knitting, that's why I don't post here, I'm too busy knitting.
2) I can make my tongue fold into 3 sections.
3) It drives me nuts when people don't open bags of food all the way (like chips and cereal).
4) I read VERY slow, like middle school student speed, I'm dyslexic, but I do comprehend what I read (that's the important part)
5) I can rarely nap and not cuz I have 3 kids, but I rarely am able to go to sleep in the day time.
6) I'm allergic to peaches... yes peaches, I have yet to meet anyone else that is.
7) I don't like the smell of dryer sheet and I'm allergic to fabric softener... I broke out in hives with it when I was pregnant with Tori.. don't really want to test if I will again.
OK so who I will tag...
WOW finding linking 7 people took a while... but there I'm done!