Tuesday, November 13, 2007

My first post

Well I was thinking today that a blog would be a great way to keep track of ideas that I have for knitting and to post about what I am working on now. So many times I have thought of something really great to make and then later forgotten it. So here goes...

So today I was reading on knittinghelp.com and I came across a wonderful lady that has posted on her blog the basic pattern for ponchos. So I have wanted to make Tori and Belle matching ones. Now I can use that and design the pattern within it.

I am also working on my first pair of socks. They are for Christmas. (I'm not saying who they are for... can't make me give it away that easy... :) )

I just finished knitting a cable headband for Christmas. Yes that is for you Ann... :) (she knew she was getting it, she picked out the pattern)

No comments: