Saturday, February 2, 2008

My poor neglected blog....



Well I did finish those slipper socks. And the fit great! FIL loves them... LOVE YOU POP! Going to posts pics of them here... MIL took them for me (thank you!) I did mess up on one of the toes, but he says that he doesn't notice a difference, so that's the important part.

I loved doing these. So much so that I started another pair of socks. Not the same pattern. (Although I do love that pattern) I'm using sock yarn and knitting with size 1 needles! They are soooo little! This pair is for me... :)

I also have started trying to make 2 socks at once in double points. One is knit inside of the other. I'm making one of these for my son and the other for my dear friends' daughter.

I have also finished a few other items since I finished the sock. Did a headband for my MIL, hat for dh, set of twin booties (like socks better) for friends new babies, and a bonnet for another friend's baby.

I have lots in my head that I want to knit too. So that's an update... Maybe I'll keep this updated a little better (at least for a little while).... ;)